Open from 8:15am Monday to Friday: Serving Breakfast, Little Lunch and Big Lunch
Breakfast from 8.15 - 8.30am (cash only over the counter)
Icy treats available at Big Lunch (cash over the counter or voucher purchased on flexischools)
Log in to Flexischools to order your child's tuckshop - www.flexischools.com.au
The tuckshop is run by two lovely convenors and a team of volunteers made up of parents from the school who are asked to work about once a month at the most. Interested parents can contact the tuckshop/office to have their names put on the roster.
Our menu is based on the criteria set out by the Queensland Governments' Smart Choices Policy.
Aims of the tuckshop include:-
- To provide a service to the school community.
- To provide a variety of nutritious and attractively presented foods and drinks at reasonable cost
- To maintain high standards of hygiene in handling, preparing and serving food.
- To function as an efficient business by operating at a reasonable profit for the benefit of each child.
- To provide an opportunity for parents to participate in their children's educational environment.
We look forward to your cooperation and support in all aspects of the school tuckshop. It's also a great way to meet and make new friends in our school community.
All enquiries to Kathryn Christensen & Bianca Bakkar, our Tuckshop Convenors, on 3820 1638.
Please join our Facebook Page, 'The Hilliard Tuckshop' to keep up to date with what we are up to in the tuckshop.